"Developer and supplier of high-tech systems for cost efficient pre-treatment of biomass for use in heat and power generation, conversion to liquid fuels and production of green chemicals"
Based on over ten years of research, BioEndev has developed an innovative torrefaction technology for production of black pellets. With over 10 patents we have an unique technology with high process control and availability.
Black pellets resembles fossile coal in many ways but is renewable and carbon neutral. Black pellets are hydrophobic and has up to 50% higher energy density compared to white pellets.
In our Pilot Plant we offer feasibility studies and small batches of black pellets.
Our Industrial Demonstration Unit with 16 kton annual capacity will be up and running in 2016. We can offer large batches of black pellets and demonstration visits.
We will soon be offering Commercial Scale torrefaction units together with our EPC partner.
- Bioendev at IWB Week May 24, 2016
- Svevia visiting May 23, 2016
- Cleaner Growth, Teknikdalen and Asset visiting May 13, 2016
- Field trip of SLU students April 21, 2016
- LKAB, Vattenfall and SSAB wants to solve the issue of carbon dioxide in the steel industry April 06, 2016